Effective date: April 3, 2020
If you are a resident of the European Union ("EU"), United Kingdom, Lichtenstein, Norway, or Iceland, you may have additional rights under the EU General Data Protection Regulation (the "GDPR") with respect to your Personal Data. Please refer to our GDPR Privacy Notice for EU Residents for more details.
- Mojing App: Magic Crystal App is an open and mobile messenger built with email technology, available in iOS and Android and can be downloaded from the Apple App Store and Google Play Store. For more information, please refer to https://mojing.im/..
- Measurable AI Product (“MAI Product”): MAI Product is an enterprise facing database and platform available at https://measurable.ai/, which provides alternative data (that doesn’t include any Personal Data) to enable its subscribers to use, review, analyze such data to gain consumer/business insights and visualize market/industry trends.
Categories of Personal Data We Collect
Sources of Personal Data
We collect Personal Data about you from the following categories of sources:
- When you provide such information directly to us. For example, when you register for the Services, we may require you to provide certain information, such as contact information (e.g. your name, username, and email address).
- When you connect your email accounts with third party email service providers to the Magic Crystal App (see the subsection titled “Information Collected from Connected Email Accounts” below).
- When Personal Data about you is automatically collected in connection with your use of our Services (see the subsection titled “Information Collected Automatically” below).
Third parties that provide us with Personal Data about you. Third Parties that
share your Personal Data with us include:
- Email service providers. If you connect your email accounts with third party email service providers to the Magic Crystal App, some content and/or information in those accounts may be transmitted into your account with us.
- Service providers. For example, we may use analytics service providers to analyze how you interact and engage with the Services, or third parties may help us provide you with customer support.
- Third parties that provide us with Personal Data about you. Third Parties that share your Personal Data with us include:
Categories of Personal Data
The chart in this section details the categories of Personal Data that we collect and have collected over the past 12 months:
|1. Category of Personal Data
|2. Personal Data We Collect
|3. Source(s) of Personal Data
|4. Categories of Third Parties With Whom We Share this Personal Data for a Business Purpose:
|You (as described in subsection “Information Collected from Connected Email” below)
In addition to the categories of Personal Data listed above, we also collect and process information, which may include Personal Data, from (i) email accounts you decide to connect with the Magic Crystal App (as described in the subsection “Information Collected from Connected Email Accounts” below), and (ii) Cookies (as defined below, and further explained in the subsection “Information Collected Automatically”).
Information Collected from Connected Email Accounts
- your first and last name
- email address
- third-party account credentials (for example, your log-in credentials for Gmail or other third party email accounts).
- Third Party Account Information (as defined and explained below)
- IP Address
- your email address;
- commercial and transactional email messages that are sent or forwarded from businesses or merchants to your email accounts about your purchases and other transactions, such as purchase receipts, reservations, bills, subscriptions, order confirmations, sign-ups or cancellations (collectively, “Commercial Messages”)
- personal, relationship or other email messages that are sent to your email account or you sent out from your email account, other than Commercial Messages (collectively, “Non-Commercial Messages”);
- email meta data, including sender’s name, recipient’s name, subject line, email time chop, email contents and email attachments;
- and/or email contact list.
- IP Address
The information we receive will depend on the policies and your account settings with the third party services.
Information Collected Automatically
We use the following types of Cookies:
- Essential Cookies. Essential Cookies are required for providing you with features or services that you have requested. For example, certain Cookies enable you to log into secure areas of our Services. Disabling these Cookies may make certain features and services unavailable.
You can decide whether or not to accept Cookies through your internet browser’s settings. Most browsers have an option for turning off the Cookie feature, which will prevent your browser from accepting new Cookies, as well as (depending on the sophistication of your browser software) allow you to decide on acceptance of each new Cookie in a variety of ways. You can also delete all Cookies that are already on your device. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit our website and some of the Services and functionalities may not work.
To explore what Cookie settings are available to you, look in the “preferences” or “options” section of your browser’s menu. To find out more information about Cookies, including information about how to manage and delete Cookies, please visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org/ or https://ico.org.uk/for-the-public/online/cookies/ if you are located in the European Union.
How We Use Your Personal Data
We process Personal Data to operate, improve, understand and personalize our Services. We use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To meet or fulfill the reason you provided the information to us.
- To communicate with you about the Services, including Service announcements, updates or offers.
- To provide support and assistance for the Services.
- To create and manage your Account or other user profiles.
- To process orders or other transactions.
- To respond to user inquiries and fulfill user requests.
- To improve and develop the Services, including testing, research, analysis and product development.
- To de-identify and aggregate your Personal Data so that you are not identified as an individual, and use such de-identified and aggregated information to develop de-identified and aggregated data feeds, database, and products or provide such de-identified and aggregated information to our partners. You have the choice to opt out from such use. Please see the subsection “Information that’s been de-identified” below for more details.
- To personalize website content and communications based on your preferences.
- To protect against or deter fraudulent, illegal or harmful actions and maintain the safety, security and integrity of our Services.
- To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
- For any other business purpose stated when collecting your Personal Data or as otherwise set forth in applicable data privacy laws, such as the California Consumer Privacy Act (the “CCPA”).
We will not collect additional categories of Personal Data or use the Personal Data we collected for materially different, unrelated, or incompatible purposes without providing you notice.
As noted in the list above, we may communicate with you if you’ve provided us the means to do so. For example, if you’ve given us your email address, we may send you promotional email offers or email you about your use of the Services. Also, we may receive a confirmation when you open an email from us, which helps us improve our Services. If you do not want to receive communications from us, please indicate your preference by emailing us at email@example.com.
Information that’s been de-identified
For the purpose of this subsection on “Information that’s been de-identified”, we use Commercial Messages from your Connected Email Account for the de-identification and/or aggregation purposes as explained below, but we do not use any Non-Commercial Messages in doing so. We only access and process Non-Commercial Messages in your Connected Email Accounts as authorized by you to convert such email messages to text messages, to enable you to enjoy the functionalities and services provided by our Magic Crystal App, and to provide the Magic Crystal App Services to you.
We use information from Commercial Messages collected through your Connected Email Accounts, such as date , merchant, price, or other commercial or transactional information, to create de-identified and aggregated data so that you are not identified as an individual (the “De-identified and Aggregated Data”). We use the De-identified and Aggregated Data to develop alternative data products and for our business purposes, and provide such De-identified and Aggregated Data to subscribers of MAI Product (as further explained below).
MAI Products : We use the De-identified and Aggregated Data to create consumer insights, and to develop analytics and reports for market trends, industry development, and other business intelligence. For example, we scan and identify purchase receipts from Commercial Messages collected from your Connected Email Accounts, aggregate such de-identified information with other de-identified information from our other users of Magic Crystal App to create De-identified and Aggregated Data, which will become part of the database or data feeds we provide to subscribers of the MAI Products. We share the De-identified and Aggregated Data with users of the MAI Products and our other partners for their research, development, or other commercial purposes.
In all cases where we provide De-identified and Aggregated Data to third party partners, we adopt the following protections:
- We will not disclose De-identified and Aggregated Data in a manner that would identify you as an individual person.
- All your Personal Data will be removed or obfuscated prior to any such sharing. If we do combine de-identified information with your Personal Data, the combined information will be treated as Personal Data for as long as it remains combined
- We prohibit all subscribers of MAI Products to whom we share the De-identified and Aggregated Data from attempting to re-identify you as an individual person.
- We endeavor to only include Commercial Messages when creating the De-identified and Aggregated Data that will be shared with any third party partners.
- We are not interested in personal correspondence. The data we use to create Data Reports or Aggregated and Anonymized Data is only that identified as commercial/transactional emails.
OPT OUT: You may opt out of sharing information from your Commercial Messages for our use to create De-identified and Aggregated Data at any time by (i) going to https://mailtime.com/optout/optout.html , or (ii) changing the settings in the Magic Crystal App (under “Legal & Privacy). You can continue to use the Magic Crystal App services with no degradation to your experience.
About Gmail Users:
The way we can use the information we receive from your connected email accounts is also subject to the policies imposed by your email service providers and your account settings with them. As you may know, Google recently implemented an updated Google API Services: User Data Policy (https://developers.google.com/terms/api-services-user-data-policy, the “Google API Policy”), which restricts the use of data obtained from certain restricted Gmail APIs, as well as data aggregated, anonymized, or derived from them. In order to comply with the Google Policy, we decide not to include any data that we obtained from those restricted Gmail APIs in our big data products (including MAI). If you have any questions, or would like to learn more about this, please feel free to reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org. In order to comply with the Google Policy, we will only use the data that we obtained from the restricted Gmail APIs for the specific “Limited Uses” as permitted by the Google Policy.
How We Share Your Personal Data
Categories of Third Parties with Whom We Share Personal Data
We disclose your Personal Data as indicated in the chart above to the following categories of service providers and other parties:
- “Service Providers”
- These are third parties that help us provide our Services, including security and fraud prevention providers, hosting and other technology and communications providers, analytics providers.
Disclosures of Personal Data for a Business Purpose
We disclose your Personal Data to service providers and other parties for the following business purposes:
- Auditing related to a current interaction and concurrent transactions, including, but not limited to, auditing compliance with this specification and other standards.
- Detecting security incidents, protecting against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent or illegal activity, and prosecuting those responsible for that activity.
- Debugging to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
- Short-term, transient use of Personal Data that is not used by another party to build a consumer profile or otherwise alter your consumer experience outside the current interaction.
- Performing services on our behalf, including providing customer service, providing analytic services, or providing similar services on behalf of the business or service provider.
- Undertaking internal research for technological development and demonstration.
- Undertaking activities to verify or maintain the quality or safety of a service or device that we own, manufacture (or that was manufactured for us) or control.
Data Security and Retention
We seek to protect your Personal Data from unauthorized access, use and disclosure using appropriate physical, technical, organizational and administrative security measures based on the type of Personal Data and how we are processing that data. For example, the Services use industry standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to allow for the encryption of Personal Data you provide to us. All Personal Information is transferred via Transport Layer Security (TLS) technology and stored encrypted at rest using AES-256 encryption. All Personal Information stored on our Services is hosted on Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Microsoft Azure, which undergo various third-party independent audits on a regular basis, covering compliance controls for its data centers, infrastructure, and operations. This includes SOC 2 certification and ISO 27001 certification.
You should also help protect your data by appropriately selecting and protecting your password and/or other sign-on mechanism; limiting access to your computer or device and browser; and signing off after you have finished accessing your account. Although we work to protect the security of your account and other data that we hold in our records, please be aware that no method of transmitting data over the Internet or storing data is completely secure. We cannot guarantee the complete security of any data you share with us.
We retain Personal Data about you for as long as you have an open account with us or as otherwise necessary to provide you with our Services. In some cases we retain Personal Data for longer, if doing so is necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes or collect fees owed, or is otherwise permitted or required by applicable law, rule or regulation. We may further retain information in an anonymous or aggregated form where that information would not identify you personally.
Personal Data of Children
California Resident Rights
If you are a California resident, you have the rights set forth in this section. Please see the “Exercising Your Rights” section below for instructions regarding how to exercise these rights. Please note that we may process Personal Data of our customers’ end users or employees in connection with our provision of certain services to our customers. If we are processing your Personal Data as a service provider, you should contact the entity that collected your Personal Data in the first instance to address your rights with respect to such data.
You have the right to request certain information about our collection and use of your Personal Data over the past 12 months. In response, we will provide you with the following information:
- The categories of Personal Data that we have collected about you.
- The categories of sources from which that Personal Data was collected.
- The business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling your Personal Data.
- The categories of third parties with whom we have shared your Personal Data.
- The specific pieces of Personal Data that we have collected about you.
If we have disclosed your Personal Data to any third parties for a business purpose over the past 12 months, we will identify the categories of Personal Data shared with each category of third party recipient. If we have sold your Personal Data over the past 12 months, we will identify the categories of Personal Data sold to each category of third party recipient.
You have the right to request that we delete the Personal Data that we have collected about you. Under the CCPA, this right is subject to certain exceptions: for example, we may need to retain your Personal Data to provide you with the Services or complete a transaction or other action you have requested. If your deletion request is subject to one of these exceptions, we may deny your deletion request.
Please note that uninstalling the Magic Crystal application from your mobile device does not delete your Personal Information we hold in our records. If you want to disassociate your email accounts from our Services and delete the Personal Information, you should submit a Valid Request for deletion. Some information may remain in our records after the deletion, but only in a way that would not identify you personally. We may use any aggregated data derived from or incorporating your Personal Information after you update or delete it, but not in a manner that would identify you personally.
Exercising Your Rights
To exercise the rights described above, you must send us a request that (1) provides sufficient information to allow us to verify that you are the person about whom we have collected Personal Data, and (2) describes your request in sufficient detail to allow us to understand, evaluate and respond to it. Each request that meets both of these criteria will be considered a “Valid Request.” We may not respond to requests that do not meet these criteria. We will only use Personal Data provided in a Valid Request to verify your identity and complete your request. You do not need an account to submit a Valid Request.
We will work to respond to your Valid Request within 45 days of receipt. We will not charge you a fee for making a Valid Request unless your Valid Request(s) is excessive, repetitive or manifestly unfounded. If we determine that your Valid Request warrants a fee, we will notify you of the fee and explain that decision before completing your request.
You may submit a Valid Request using the following methods:
- Call us at: +852-58012345
- Email us at: email@example.com
You may also authorize an agent (an “Authorized Agent”) to exercise your rights on your behalf. To do this, you must provide your Authorized Agent with written permission to exercise your rights on your behalf, and we may request a copy of this written permission from your Authorized Agent when they make a request on your behalf.
Personal Data Sales Opt-Out and Opt-In
We will not sell your Personal Data, and have not done so over the last 12 months.
We Will Not Discriminate Against You for Exercising Your Rights Under the CCPA
We will not discriminate against you for exercising your rights under the CCPA. We will not deny you our goods or services, charge you different prices or rates, or provide you a lower quality of goods and services if you exercise your rights under the CCPA. However, we may offer different tiers of our Services as allowed by applicable data privacy laws (including the CCPA) with varying prices, rates or levels of quality of the goods or services you receive related to the value of Personal Data that we receive from you.
Other State Law Privacy Rights
California Resident Rights
Under California Civil Code Sections 1798.83-1798.84, California residents are entitled to contact us to prevent disclosure of Personal Data to third parties for such third parties’ direct marketing purposes; in order to submit such a request, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your browser may offer you a “Do Not Track” option, which allows you to signal to operators of websites and web applications and services that you do not wish such operators to track certain of your online activities over time and across different websites. Our Services do not support Do Not Track requests at this time. To find out more about “Do Not Track,” you can visit www.allaboutdnt.com.
Nevada Resident Rights
If you are a resident of Nevada, you have the right to opt-out of the sale of certain Personal Data to third parties who intend to license or sell that Personal Data. You can exercise this right by contacting us at email@example.com with the subject line “Nevada Do Not Sell Request” and providing us with your name and the email address associated with your account. Please note that we do not currently sell your Personal Data as sales are defined in Nevada Revised Statutes Chapter 603A.
GDPR Privacy Notice for EU Residents
If you are a resident of the European Union (“EU”), United Kingdom, Lichtenstein, Norway, or Iceland, you may have additional rights under the EU General Data Protection Regulation (the “GDPR”) with respect to your Personal Data, as outlined below.
For this GDPR Privacy Notice, we use the terms “Personal Data” and “processing” as they are defined in the GDPR, but “Personal Data” generally means information that can be used to individually identify a person, and “processing” generally covers actions that can be performed in connection with data such as collection, use, storage and disclosure. Company will be the controller of your Personal Data processed in connection with the Services.
What Personal Data Do We Collect From You?
We collect Personal Data about you when you provide such information directly to us, when third parties such as our business partners or service providers provide us with Personal Data about you, or when Personal Data about you is automatically collected in connection with your use of our Services.
Information we collect directly from you: We receive Personal Data directly from you when you provide us with such Personal Data, including without limitation the following:
- First and last name
- Email address
- Email data, for example, email metadata including sender’s name, recipient’s name, subject line, email time chop, email contents and email attachments
- User content, for example, comments, posts, or other feedback you submit publically (which can include Personal Data if you include Personal Data in such content)
Information we receive from third party sources: Some third parties such as Gmail, Yahoo Mail, iCloud provide us with Personal Data about you, such as the following:
- Account information for third party services: If you interact with a third party service when using our Services, such as if you use a third party service to log-in to our Services (e.g., Google Gmail), the third party service will send us information about you, such as information from your email meta data, if the third party service and your account settings allow such sharing. The information we receive will depend on the policies and your account settings with the third party service.
- Information from our advertising partners: We receive information about you from some of our service providers who assist us with marketing or promotional services related to how you interact with our websites, applications, products, services, advertisements or communications.
Information we automatically collect when you use our Services: Some Personal Data is automatically collected when you use our Services, such as the following:
- IP address
- Device identifiers
- Location information (e.g. IP address, zip code)
- System log data
- Usage information
- Cookies and other tracking technologies (e.g. web beacons, pixel tags, SDKs, etc.)
How Do We Use Your Personal Data?
We process Personal Data to operate, improve, understand and personalize our Services. For example, we use Personal Data to:
- Provide services, such as to parse your emails and deliver emails in conversational view
- Send email push notifications, and show email sender’s and receiver’s names
- Provide support and assistance for the Services
- Communicate with you about the Services
- Contact you about Service announcements, updates or offers
- Meet contract or legal obligations
- Respond to user inquiries
- Fulfill user requests
- Comply with our legal or contractual obligations
- Resolve disputes
- Enforce our Terms of Service
We also process Personal Data to create aggregated and anonymized consumer insights reports (“Consumer Insight Reports”), so as to develop analytics and profiling for business intelligence. We never disclose aggregated or de-identified information to a partner (or allow a partner to collect such information) in a manner that would identify you as an individual person.
We will only process your Personal Data if we have a lawful basis for doing so. Lawful bases for processing include consent, contractual necessity and our “legitimate interests” or the legitimate interest of others, as further described below.
- Contractual Necessity: We process the following categories of Personal Data as a matter of
“contractual necessity”, meaning that we need to process the data to perform under our Terms
Service with you, which enables us to provide you with the Services. When we process data
contractual necessity, failure to provide such Personal Data will result in your inability
use some or all portions of the Services that require such data.
- Email address
- Legitimate Interest: We process the following categories of Personal Data when we believe it
furthers the legitimate interest of us or third parties.
- First and last name
- Email address
- Email meta data
- User content
- IP address
- Device identifiers
- Location information
- System log data
- Operation and improvement of our business, products and services
- Provision and marketing of our products and services
- Provision of customer support and responding to customer requests
- Consent: In some cases (including the following cases), we process Personal Data based on
consent you expressly grant to us at the time we collect such data. When we process Personal
Data based on your consent, it will be expressly indicated to you at the point and time of
- Development of the Consumer Insights Reports
- Provision of the email parsing and conversion of emails into conversational view, in order to provide our products and services to you.
- Other Processing Grounds: From time to time we may also need to process Personal Data to comply with a legal obligation, if it is necessary to protect the vital interests of you or other data subjects, or if it is necessary for a task carried out in the public interest.
How and With Whom Do We Share Your Data?
- Fraud prevention service providers
- Hosting service providers
- Telecommunications service providers
We also share Personal Data when necessary to complete a transaction initiated or authorized by you or provide you with a product or service you have requested. In addition to those set forth above, these parties also include:
- Other users (where you post information publicly or as otherwise necessary to effect a transaction initiated or authorized by you through the Services)
- Social media services (if you interact with them through your use of the Services)
- Third party business partners who you access through the Services
- Other parties authorized by you
We also share Personal Data when we believe it is necessary to:
- Comply with applicable law or respond to valid legal process, including from law enforcement or other government agencies
- Protect us, our business or our users, for example to enforce our terms of service, prevent spam or other unwanted communications and investigate or protect against fraud
- Maintain the security of our products and services
We also share information with third parties when you give us consent to do so.
Last, we share Personal Data with our affiliates or other members of our corporate family. Furthermore, if we choose to buy or sell assets, user information is typically one of the transferred business assets. Moreover, if we, or substantially all of our assets, were acquired, or if we go out of business or enter bankruptcy, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party, and we would share Personal Data with the party that is acquiring our assets. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of us or our assets may continue to use your Personal Information as set forth in this policy.
How Long Do We Retain Your Personal Data?
We retain Personal Data about you for as long as you have an open account with us. In some cases we retain Personal Data for longer, if doing so is necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes or collect fees owed, or is otherwise permitted or required by applicable law, rule or regulation. Afterwards, we retain some information in a depersonalized or aggregated form but not in a way that would identify you personally.
What Security Measures Do We Use?
We seek to protect Personal Data using appropriate technical and organizational measures based on the type of Personal Data and applicable processing activity. For example, All Personal Data is transferred via Transport Layer Security (TLS) technology and stored encrypted at rest using AES-256 encryption. All Personal Data is stored on Benchling is hosted on Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Microsoft Azure, which undergo various third-party independent audits on a regular basis, covering compliance controls for its data centers, infrastructure, and operations. This includes SOC 2 certification and ISO 27001 certification.
Personal Data of Children:
What Rights Do You Have Regarding Your Personal Data?
You have certain rights with respect to your Personal Data, including those set forth below. For more information about these rights, or to submit a request, please email firstname.lastname@example.org . Please note that in some circumstances, we may not be able to fully comply with your request, such as if it is frivolous or extremely impractical, if it jeopardizes the rights of others, or if it is not required by law, but in those circumstances, we will still respond to notify you of such a decision. In some cases, we may also need to you to provide us with additional information, which may include Personal Data, if necessary to verify your identity and the nature of your request.
- Access: You can request more information about the Personal Data we hold about you and request a copy of such Personal Data. You can also access certain of your Personal Data by sending us an email at email@example.com.
- Rectification: If you believe that any Personal Data we are holding about you is incorrect or incomplete, you can request that we correct or supplement such data. You can correct some of this information directly by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Erasure: You can request that we erase some or all of your Personal Data from our systems.
- Withdrawal of Consent: If we are processing your Personal Data based on your consent (as indicated at the time of collection of such data), you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Please note, however, that if you exercise this right, you may have to then provide express consent on a case-by-case basis for the use or disclosure of certain of your Personal Data, if such use or disclosure is necessary to enable you to utilize some or all of our Services.
- Portability: You can ask for a copy of your Personal Data in a machine-readable format. You can also request that we transmit the data to another controller where technically feasible.
- Objection: You can contact us to let us know that you object to the further use or disclosure of your Personal Data for certain purposes, such as for direct marketing purposes.
- Restriction of Processing: You can ask us to restrict further processing of your Personal Data.
- Right to File Complaint: You have the right to lodge a complaint about Company’s practices with respect to your Personal Data with the supervisory authority of your country or EU Member State.
Transfers of Personal Data:
The Services are hosted and operated in the United States (“U.S.”) through Company and its service providers, and if you do not reside in the U.S., laws in the U.S. may differ from the laws where you reside. By using the Services, you acknowledge that any Personal Data about you, regardless of whether provided by you or obtained from a third party, is being provided to Company in the U.S. and will be hosted on U.S. servers, and you authorize Company to transfer, store and process your information to and in the U.S., and possibly other countries. You hereby consent to the transfer of your data to the U.S. as set forth herein.
Company is committed to the Principles of the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework set forth by the U.S. Department of Commerce regarding the collection and use of Personal Data transferred from the EU. These Principles are (1) notice, (2) consent, (3) accountability for onward transfer, (4) security, (5) data integrity and purpose limitation, (6) access and (7) recourse, enforcement and liability with respect to all Personal Data received from within the EU in reliance on the Privacy Shield. The Privacy Shield Principles require that we remain potentially liable if any third party processing Personal Data on our behalf fails to comply with these Privacy Shield Principles (except to the extent we are not responsible for the event giving rise to any alleged damage). Company’s compliance with the Privacy Shield is subject to the investigatory and enforcement powers of the U.S. Federal Trade Commission. For more information about the Privacy Shield Program, please visit www.privacyshield.gov.
Please contact us at email@example.com with any questions or concerns relating to the Privacy Shield. If you do not receive timely acknowledgment of your Privacy Shield-related complaint from us, or if we have not resolved your complaint, you may also resolve a Privacy Shield-related complaint through JAMS, an alternative dispute resolution provider located in the United States. You can visit https://www.jamsadr.com/file-an-eu-us-privacy-shield-or-safe-harbor-claim for more information or to file a complaint, at no cost to you. Under certain conditions, you may also be entitled to invoke binding arbitration for complaints not resolved by other means.
What If You Have Questions Regarding Your Personal Data?
If you have any questions about this GDPR Privacy Notice or our data practices generally, please contact us using the following information:
Name: Magic Crystal
Physical address: 118 Wai Yip Street, Kwun Tong, Hong Kong
Email address for contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Designated representative and contact information
Tel.: +49 (0) 40 99999 – 3430
Mob.: +49 (0) 172 918 22 22
Data Protection Officer and contact information
Yixuan Sheng, email@example.com